A comprehensive medical evaluation including prior medical, surgical, social and family history along with a complete battery of laboratory, x-rays and ultrsound testing as appropiate allows our board certified physicians to complete a full physical examination and determine a general risk assesment and treatment plan specifically tailored to each patient to maximize our patients health and wellbeing.
Some of our tests includes:
- Laboratory: CBC, comprhensive metabolic panel, lipid panel, thyroid panel, U/A, neuro-hormonal deficiencies, cardiac and vascular inflamatory markers, cancer specific tumor markers screening;
- Comprehensive allergy testing for enviromental, molds, animals, food and addititves allergies, pharmaco-chemical, antibiotics and others allergens. Inmunotherapy compounding and treatment. Make an appointment for more details.
- X-rays: Full digital x-rays for all musculoskeletal injuries, abdominal and chest/ lungs evaluations.
- Ultrasound: Full digital ultrasound technology by certified sonographers for early diganosis and treatment of the following conditions:
- Carotid Ultrasound: Stroke risk assessment,
- Thyroid Ultrasound: Goiter, thyroid lesions
- Brain Ultrasound: Assess brain circulation and memory dysfunction risk
- Cardiac Ultrasound: Heart attack and stroke risk assessment, murmur evaluation, arrythmia assessment
- Abdominal Ultrasound: Comprehensive abdominal evaluation to assess liver, stomack, pancreas, gallbladder, kidneys and all organs.
- Pelvic Ultrasound: Assess prostate, bladder and renal disorders, ovarian, uterine and/or prostate, testicular or genitourinary problems
- Vascular Ultrasounds: evaluate and treatment of circulations disorders including edema, claudication, chronic circulation pain, venous ,varicous veins, arterial obstructions and other medical problems.