Meet the Doctor
Mario R Perez, MD
Board Certified – Internal Medicine
Medical Director and Aesthetics Physician
Ponce School of Medicine
(1991 – 1995)
Damas Hospital, Ponce, P.R.
(1995 – 1996)
Internal Medicine Residency
Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
(1996 – 1998)
Jose Gandara Regional Medical University Hospital, Ponce P.R.
(1998 – 1999)
Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
Post Graduate Training and Certifications
- Certified Facial Aesthetic Physician: Allergan Network
- Facial Aesthetics injectables training and certification – Mckesson Pharmaceuticals
- The Aesthetic Advancements Institute: Tampa, Florida – Advanced training in facial aesthetics injection and rejuvenation training and certification with combination facial fillers and botulinum toxin
- Member of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Member of American society of Medicine and Laser Surgery
- Member of American College of Aesthetics Physicians
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of American College of Physicians
- Member of Latinoamerican Society of Cosmetic and Aesthetics Physician
Multiple post graduate seminars and intensive hands on training in certifications on facial cosmetics, injectables and non surgical rejuvenation, cosmetic liposculpture, advanced liposculpture training and certifications totalling over 400 clinical training hours of intensive, up to date latest techiques, protocols, surgical procedures and treatments to provide the most effective, quality and comprehensive aesthetic care and experience to our patient base.
Dr. Perez has trained with some of the most world renowed dermatologist, plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons and aesthetics physicians to provide his patients to the highest standards of facial and body cosmetics enhancements.